If your business is always on the go, you want to be sure your fleet of vehicles and employee drivers are safe on the roads. Whether you operate a transportation business or use company or employee-owned vehicles to complete business operations, you should have the right protective solutions in place. A commercial auto insurance policy can help to step in if the worst happens.
Just as you wouldn’t go without a personal car insurance policy, you should have the right insurance coverage for your commercial vehicles and operations. At Knight Insurance Services, we have access to a wide range of insurance options that we can customize to your specific needs. Serving business owners in Southern California for over 100 years, we can help you find a commercial auto insurance policy that meets your unique needs.
Do You Need Commercial Auto Insurance?
You have general liability insurance, but do you also need commercial auto insurance? If your business is on the go, it’s likely you need this form of coverage.
Unfortunately, you don’t have control over road conditions, weather, and all the drivers your employees share the road with. These factors create a degree of unpredictability that can jeopardize your operations. When the unforeseen happens, your business’s finances could be at risk – unless you have suitable commercial auto insurance coverage.
What Does Commercial Auto Insurance Cover?
We work with each business to tailor coverage to their needs. A standard policy will include:
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage- Covers the cost of legal defense as well as injuries to other people resulting from an accident caused by your employees.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage- Covers damage to other people’s property caused by your commercial vehicles or employees on the job.
- Comprehensive Coverage- Covers the cost of vehicle damage that is caused by theft, flood, fire, or vandalism.
- Collision Coverage- Covers your vehicle when your business auto hits or is hit by another vehicle.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage- Helps to pay for your injuries, damages, and death caused by an at-fault driver without insurance or without enough insurance to cover all costs.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection- Helps to pay for care expenses incurred by you and passengers in your vehicle injured in an accident.
Why Choose Us?
Knight Insurance Services offers comprehensive commercial auto insurance in Greater Los Angeles and neighboring cities in California. We provide coverage to cars, trucks, vans, and other vehicles used for commercial purposes. We take the time to understand your coverage requirements and customize policies accordingly, ensuring that your team feel safe getting behind the wheel of the commercial vehicles.
Looking for an experienced commercial auto insurance provider near you to secure your business vehicle? Contact the experts at Knight Insurance Services. We are ready to assist you with all your auto insurance needs.